Heat treatment and Forging Group
The joint branch group was started in 2008 by combining the two branch groups for heat treatment and forging. However, both groups' began their work the late 1970's. At present there are 32 member companies and research organisations involved. The branch group operates within ManufacturingFinland (former Production and Service Network) in The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries.
The Finnish Heat treatment and Forging Group is a member of EUROFORGE (http://www.euroforge.org).
The purpose of the group is:
Picture: Bodycote Oy
- To disseminate information and increase know-how on heat treatment and forging
- To research and develop methods to increase the productivity of the heat treatment and forging industry
- To develop the operating environment of the heat treating and forging industry
- To promote research and education in heat treatment and forging
- To participate in heat treatment and forging-related standardisation
- To monitor international developments in heat treating and forging
Chairman of the Finnish Heat treatment and Forging Group:
Stén & Co Oy Ab
Tel. +358 40 556 4761
Osastopäällikkö Antti Piensoho