- Branch groups
- Branch associations
- Association of Finnish Bicycle Manufacturers
- Association of Finnish Bus Body Builders
- Association of Finnish Defence and Aerospace Industries
- Association of the Finnish Extractive Resources Industry
- Association of Finnish Foundry Product Industries
- Association of Finnish Small and Medium-Sized Engineering Employers - MTHL
- Association of Finnish Steel and Metal Producers
- Finnish Association of Consulting Firms Skol
- Finnish Association of Mechanical Building Services Industries - FAMBSI
- Finnish Cable Manufacturers Association
- Finnish Health Technology Association, FiHTA
- Finnish Marine Industries
- Regional associations
Association of Finnish Foundry Product Industries
(The former Finnish Foundry Group)
The purpose of the Association is to act as the national cooperation organ for the member foundries and as the forum for international cooperation in the field.
The main objective of the Association is to enhance the technological level of product development and manufacturing operations in member foundries and promote research and training in the field. The Association also endeavours to improve the national and international competitiveness of castings.
The Association takes actively participates in the work of the Committee of Associations of European Foundries (CAEF) and the World Foundrymen Organization (WFO). In addition, the Association cooperates with ManufacturingFinland (former Production and Service Network) in The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries.It also cooperates with other associations in the field over technological and economic issues.
By far the largest field of activity is the improvement of foundry operations through cooperation in research and development. The Association spends about EUR 170, 000 a year on this purpose. Another central area of activity is the compilation of statistics and economic information etc. The Association annually arranges a Seminar of Castings Use, with experts in the field reporting on current R&D projects and innovations.
Chairman of the Group:
Mr Tapio Rantala, Managing Director
Mr Juhani Orkas, Professor, D.Sc. (Tech.)
Phone: +358-9-1923 2288